Strategy & Governance
Every company requires a unique strategy and governance framework to manage its cyber risks. Good Harbor works closely with C-level teams to ensure that cyber risk management strategy and governance are optimized for their companies' needs and challenges.
- How should cybersecurity roles and responsibilities be structured within our organization?
- How should scarce resources be allocated?
- How can we make sure risk management decisions affecting the enterprise are made at the appropriate senior level?
- How can we align our security objectives, financial objectives, and human capital objectives to support our corporate strategy?
- How can we eliminate unnecessary redundancies and squandered resources?
- What cybersecurity policies, awareness efforts, and training can help our organization effectively manage cyber risk?
- How can our strategy be communicated to, and implemented with, managers and employees?